nüdie Period Pants
- 4 heavy tampon absorbency with 10 hour wear.
- 100% organic cotton pH neutral top layer to support the vaginal microbiome.
- £1.16 per period rather than the average £13.
- Bikini style with stretch fit waist for comfort even on bloaty days
- Perfect for teens & tweens!
- XS-S – UK Size 6-8 (Hip Size 86-94cm)
- S-M – UK Size 10-12 (Hip Size 94-102cm)
- M-L – UK Size 12-14 (Hip Size 102-110cm)
- L-XL- UK Size 14-16 (Hip Size 110-118cm)
Can't see your size? More sizes coming soon!
Why use period pants?
Say goodbye to plastic menstrual waste with these zero-waste reusable game changers that prevent 400 plastic disposables ending up in landfill over their 100 wash lifetime. Pants are perfect for long days & nights, and especially those who struggle with tampons, cups or vaginal sensitivities.
What are nüdie period pants made from?
nüdie pant fabric is 96% organic cotton & 4% elastane while the absorbent core is 97% organic cotton &3% polyurethane so that our pants have a little bit of stretch and a lot of absorbency power.
How do period pants actually work?
Like a dream. Organic Period Pants work just like normal underwear but with an extra superpower- they absorb 4 tampons worth of your period so your white jeans don’t have to! Our leak-free nüdie organic pants are designed to support you through your period again and again. Just wear, wash, repeat.
Our 3D anti-leak technology combines three layers of breathable organic cotton:
How do I wash my period pants?
- Wash before first use.
- After every wear, rinse with cold water first. Follow by washing by hand or in a washing machine at less than 40°.
- Do not use fabric conditioner, bleaching agents or a tumble dryer as this may alter the absorbency of the pants.
Check out our nüdie Reusable Period Pants FAQs for more information.