Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Recommended by gynaecologists to prevent thrush, bacterial vaginosis & perimenopausal dryness.
- Zero plastic. Zero bleach. Biodegrades faster than a banana.
- Twist & push to unlock our eco-applicator.
- 100% organic cotton. Certified organic by Soil Association Certification (DK14305) according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
Better for our planet
- Ethically sourced cotton, grown without chemical fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides
- 100% biodegradable
- Certified organic by Soil Association Certification (DK14305) according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- Certified B Corp - highest scoring period care brand in femcare sector.
Better for our sisters
- We're on a mission to #endperiodpoverty and regularly donate products to those in need.
- As a member of the 1% for the planet , a minimum of 1% of our annual sales support environmental non-profit organisations worldwide
What are your applicators made from?
Our eco-applicator tampons have been voted "Best Eco-Friendly Tampons" by numerous publications including GoodHousekeeping and Cosmopolitan magazine because they contain absolutely zero plastic. Unlike mainstream applicator tampons, our applicator is made from 100% biodegradable cardboard meaning these tampons are not just better for your body but our planet too!
Why is organic cotton a healthier choice?
Organic cotton is naturally soft, pH-neutral, breathable and absorbent. Unlike most commercially grown cotton, our 100% organic cotton is grown without the use of fertilisers, herbicides and pesticides
Which absorbency is best for me?
Always use the tampon with the lowest absorbency to meet your needs. You might find that it helps to use different absorbency levels throughout your period – most women find that their flow is heavier in the first few days.
Are eco-applicator tampons easy to insert?
Absolutely! We do recommend however that you check that the inner and outer tubes are unlocked before trying to insert it. To do this, simply hold the grooved rings firmly ‘twisting’ the inner tube slightly so it turns with ease. Hold the grooved rings of the applicator with your thumb and ring finger and insert your tampon as normal!
What if I have more questions?
Please visit our Organic Cotton FAQ's page here.